Part Time Customer Support Assistant
As a Customer Support Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering excellent service to our customers, ensuring they have the best possible experience whilst living with us.
The role will be on a shift pattern, 3 days per week, earliest start 7am and latest finish 9pm, covering one of the below shift patterns;
1. Friday, Saturday & Sunday
2. Saturday, Sunday & Monday
From the start, we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, regularly benchmarking ourselves against competitors within the industry. For more information on the range of benefits urbanest offer - visit our careers page, by searching 'urbanestcareers'.
At urbanest we are committed to promoting equality and diversity within our team and creating an environment in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Urbanest will not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying based upon the following protected characteristics; age, disability, gender-reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Due to the demographic of our residents, successful applicants for this position will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
- Providing ‘Front of House’ services at our properties, responding to any resident queries or issues, ensuring all matters are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service is delivered to all customers of urbanest
- Completing organised customer Check In and Check Out days – showing residents to their new rooms and answering any queries they may have
- Responding to sales enquiries from our customers: face to face, telephone or email
- Working as a whole city team to achieve sales targets
- Holding effective arrears conversations with customers, helping them understand their current account balance and any actions they need to take
- Performing flat viewings with potential customers, giving them tours of the properties and facilities we offer, discussing and understanding their needs
- Undertaking flat inspections and monitor resident behavior
- Regularly liaising with the Maintenance team and Cleaning team to ensure our properties are presented to the highest standard
- Supporting with the on boarding of new team members, assisting with training needs
- Having a strong understanding of the student accommodation market, including competitors
- Having a strong understanding of our main stakeholders within London
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in delivering excellence in customer service
- Experience of using business operating systems e.g. Microsoft Office
- Previous administrative experience
- Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays
- Flexibility to undertake shift work
- Ability to work in multiple locations in London
- Demonstrable skills and experience in business to customer sales