Moving out and choosing a place to live can be a difficult decision. Here are 30 reasons you should choose Urbanest for your student accommodation.
1. No deposits
2. Options of having a cleaner
3. Our friendly and helpful 24/7 on-site support team.
4. Bills are all inclusive
5. Free 50mb broadband and Wi-Fi in every room (including the cafe)
6. There’s a cafe in our Hoxton and Kings Cross properties serving food from breakfast to dinner
7. Underfloor heating in each room with individual thermostat
8. Beautifully designed buildings
9. Awarded the BREEAM standard of excellence for green design
10. Our residents are the greatest
11. All buildings are located in Zone one central London
12. The view from the Westminster accommodation is pretty spectacular.
13. London is the greatest, here are 40 reasons why
14. We are close to tube stations and bus stops
15. We are close to all the major London Universities
16. We have an amazing building coming to Vauxhall next year.
17. We listen to our residents and improve our properties where ever we can.
18. All rooms are fully furnished to a very high standard
19. Free fold up bike’s to use which can be taken on the tube.
20. Communal area’s with the latest consoles, TV’s and Table tennis tables + more.
21. Communal study area’s where you can get on with some work if you feel the need to get out of your room.
22. Double thick walls at urbanest properties, so you can’t hear your neighbours!
23. Urbanest at Westminster Bridge is right next to Waterloo, the perfect place to start exploring the country!
24. Views of iconic London Landmarks
25. Laundry rooms with intelligent monitoring, so when your wash is finished the machine will text you to let you know.
26. Electronic key fob door entry systems
27. Local amenities such as supermarkets and shops near by.
28. We have residents from all over the world
29. We have great customer support and continue to make improvements where we can.
30. We throw welcome events in all our buildings so even if you are living in a studio, you can meet your neighbours and new friends
Let us know about your Urbanest experiences in the comments!