Split Level Student Living at urbanest St Pancras
In January 2014, urbanest St. Pancras goes on sale for the 2014 – 2015 academic year. Like all urbanest student accommodation properties, it is brilliantly located in zone 1 central London, and sat next to one of London’s historic water ways – Regent’s Canal – bringing tranquility whilst minutes from the excitement of the city. Again, like all urbanest buildings there is an on-site support team working to support its residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Camden town to the north offering plenty of shopping, nightlife and places to eat. It also has well known markets and great pubs for a Sunday roast you can’t beat!
King’s Cross and St. Pancras station a few minutes walk to the south, offers multiple bus routes, 6 tube lines covering London, and the gateway to Europe; The Eurostar. Many of the major London universities are with in walking distance, or a few stops away via the tube.
urbanest St Pancras at a glance:
– Studios, large studios, twin rooms, 10/12 person duplex flats, and 2/4/5/6 person apartments
– 24/7 dedicated onsite support team
– Up to 25mb broadband and Wi-Fi in all rooms
– Close to all the major London Universities
– Fantastic transport links (6 tube lines, Eurostar, multiple bus routes)
– Close to shops, restaurants, amenities
– Amazing social/study spaces and a 7th floor terrace with spectacular views of London
– Free iMac internet stations
– Cafe in the building
– Supermarket in the building
– Communal courtyard space and access to the canal tow path
– Free to use fold up bikes and bike store