Book With Confidence Guarantee
- Applies to all bookings made for the 2020/2021 academic year
- Residents must notify urbanest on or before 30/06/2020
- The resident must provide physical proof that a) their university course will no longer be happening, b) they have not been granted a visa to study in the UK or c) their home country is not permitting travel to the UK for the period of their university course, as reason for cancellation of contract
- One week rental amounts will be kept as a cancellation fee
Living In London Survey
1. The promoter is urbanest UK Limited whose registered office is at 101 St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2N 4AZ
2. The competition is open to all full-time students aged 18 years or over, who are or will be studying in a University in London, at the time of the competition end date (14/12/19), with the exception of any employees of urbanest and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry is by completing the Living In London survey by Saturday 14th December 2019 at 11.59pm.
7. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 14th December 2019 at 11.59pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes consist of 1 £1,000, 4 £500, 20 £100, 100 £50 and 500 £10 Amazon Voucher. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winners will be selected at random.
13. The winners will be notified by Thursday 30th January 2020.
14. The promoter will notify the winner about how the prize will be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.