Instagram Your Summer To Win £1,000
1. The promoter is urbanest UK Limited whose registered office is at 101 St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2N 4AZ
2. The competition is open to all full-time students aged 18 years or over, who are or will be studying in a University in London, at the time of the competition end date (13/09/19), with the exception of any employees of urbanest and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry is by uploading a photograph showing how you are spending your Summer to Instagram and using the hashtag #urbanestSummer
6. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 13th September 2019 at 11.59pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is £1,000 provided in vouchers to the winners preferred online shop (max. 4 different shops, totalling £1000 allowed). The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winner will be selected at random.
13. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message by Weds 18th September 2019.
14. The promoter will notify the winner about how the prize will be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.