Terms and Conditions
ULHS Housing Fair 2023 Free Prize Draw ‘£200 Voucher’ – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is urbanest UK Limited whose registered office is at 101 St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2N 5LR.
- The competition is open to all UK students who are aged 18 years or over who attend the University of London Housing Services (ULHS) Housing Fair on Thursday 11th May 2023, with the exception of any employees of urbanest and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this free prize draw.
- By entering, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry is by singing up to urbanest email updates via our online form.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 11th May 2023 at 11.59pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The main prize is a £200 gift voucher of the winners choice.
- The winner will be chosen at random as part of the free prize draw.
- The winners will be notified by the contact details given on Friday 12th May 2023.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.