Before you go to the trouble of calling or emailing us, our help centre could help you find a quick solution without having to wait for a reply.
Check out our self-service help centre to find answers at the touch of a mouse!
We’ve included our top five frequently asked questions for you below:
1) Who can live at urbanest? Read here
2) What documentation do I need to provide? Read here
3) How do I make a rent payment? Read here
4) What is your guest policy? Read here
5) How do I book via LSE? Read here
If you’re a current resident, we offer four convenient ways to get in touch:
1) Log on to your urbanest portal to pay your rent, report a maintenance fault, or chat with us.
2) Speak with a member of the team at your property who can help or point you in the right direction
3) Send us an e-mail from your registered e-mail address
4) Give us a ring on +44207 042 7890 and we’ll be happy to help. The team are available Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm GMT.
You can check out our live availability and pricing online by visiting here.
If you would like to discuss your options with us, send us a message using the orange icon on the bottom right of your screen or call us on +44207 042 7890 and we’ll be happy to help. The team are available Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm GMT.
Click here to get in touch.
Feedback & Complaints
We love hearing your feedback & suggestions – from new locations, to events, and even to nominate one of our team for providing exceptional service – leave us feedback here.
We hope you never have cause to complain but sometimes we can get things wrong, and we want to know. Review our complaints guide here.
Press & Media
Visit our press contact page here.
Got what it takes to be an urbanestian? Visit our dedicated careers page here.