Before you go to the trouble of calling or emailing us, our help centre could help you find a quick solution without having to wait for a reply.
Check out our self-service help centre to find answers at the touch of a mouse!
We’ve included our top five frequently asked questions for you below:
1) Who can live at urbanest? Read here
2) What documentation do I need to provide? Read here
3) How do I make a rent payment? Read here
4) What is your guest policy? Read here
5) How do I book via LSE? Read here
If you’re a current resident, we offer four convenient ways to get in touch:
1) Log on to your urbanest portal to pay your rent, report a maintenance fault, or chat with us.
2) Speak with a member of the team at your property who can help or point you in the right direction
3) Send us an e-mail from your registered e-mail address
4) Give us a ring on +44207 042 7890 and we’ll be happy to help. The team are available Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm. Out of hours emergency support is also available via this number.
You can check out our live availability and pricing online by visiting here.
If you would like to discuss your options with us, send us a message using the orange icon on the bottom right of your screen or call us on +44207 042 7890 and we’ll be happy to help. The team are available Monday – Friday 10am – 5:30pm GMT.
Click here to get in touch.
Feedback & Complaints
We love hearing your feedback & suggestions – from new locations, to events, and even to nominate one of our team for providing exceptional service – leave us feedback here.
We hope you never have cause to complain but sometimes we can get things wrong, and we want to know. Review our complaints guide here.
Press & Media
Visit our press contact page here.
Got what it takes to be an urbanestian? Visit our dedicated careers page here.