Student accommodation in Hoxton. Made better.
Welcome to urbanest Hoxton accommodation, conveniently located in the heart of central London. It's one of the city's trendiest neighbourhoods, known for its vibrant art scene, diverse culture, and lively nightlife. Our modern accommodation offers students an exceptional living experience with stylish en-suite rooms, studio apartments, and a range of amenities to enhance their university experience. Whether you are studying at one of the nearby unis or exploring the lively city, Urbanest Hoxton provides the perfect home away from home.
- Features at HX
- Rooms & Pricing
urbanest Hoxton offers a range of features and benefits. From a great on-site support and customer service, to high specification finishes and furnishings, there is a lot packed into every urbanest property.
- 200Mbps Broadband
- 24/7 On-Site Support Team
- Communal Relaxing & Study Areas
- Bike Store & Free to Use Bicycles
- Electronic Key Fob Entry System
- Underfloor Heating
- Microwave & Oven Combi
- Luxury Shower Room
- Fridge & Freezer
- Laundry Room
- Ironing Board
- Gym & Exercise Room
- Disabled Access
- Gaming Area
A spacious and modern studio apartment. Each Hoxton studio features a comfortable small double bed, built-in desk and desk chair, and galley kitchen with modern appliances, including a ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is also a seating area, plenty of storage and wardrobe space, and a shower finished to the highest standard. Perfect for those who need a little extra space or are looking for independent living.
Starting from: £379pw
AvailableLarge Studio Apartment
A large studio complete with your own shower room and kitchen with modern appliances such as a ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Our large studio apartments are wheelchair accessible, with the shower room being a wet room or ideal for anyone looking for extra space. Each large studio features underfloor heating and up to 75mbps internet and Wi-Fi.
Starting from: £474pw
Limited AvailabilityEn-Suite Room
An en-suite bedroom in a 6-person flat. Complete with your own private lockable room and luxury en-suite shower finished to the highest of standards. Each room shares a communal kitchen and lounge with 5 other residents. The modern kitchen has an oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, lots of cupboard space, dining area, as well as a shared balcony in the flat. Our en-suite rooms are perfect for anyone sharing with a group of friends or looking to make new ones.
Starting from: £339pw
A secure lockable bedroom in a 2-person flat sharing a shower room and a kitchen lounge with 1 other resident in the flat. The bedroom comes featured with a built-in desk, desk chair, comfortable single bed, wardrobe and storage space and underfloor heating. The kitchen comes equipped with a modern ceramic hob and oven, microwave/grill, fridge/freezer and lots of cupboard space. Our private rooms are perfect for anyone sharing with a friend or looking to share with just one other.
Starting from: £288pw
100 East Road, Hoxton, London
Student Accommodation Hoxton
Our Hoxton accommodation offers a choice of 221 student beds arranged into self-contained studio apartments, two-bedroom apartments and flat shares of 6 en-suite rooms. All our student flats provide an array of facilities to make you feel at home whilst in London, including:
- Super-fast Wi-Fi that keeps you connected throughout the entire building.
- Super comfortable beds and high-quality mattresses to help you get a great night’s sleep.
- There’s also luxurious under-floor heating in every student room to keep you warm in the winter.
- Students will benefit from a spacious, fitted study desk and plenty of storage for clothes, shoes, and books.
- A private or shared kitchen with first-class appliances depends on your chosen room.
- Superb study areas will help both individual and group studies.
- There’s a 7th-floor roof terrace that offers incredible views of London, and we have a great social space with flat-screen television – perfect for social evenings and parties with your new friends!
- An on-site coffee shop with direct access from reception is open to residents and the local community serving fantastic breakfasts, lunches, and all-day snacks.
- We also have the convenience of a supermarket on-site enabling residents to stay stocked with everyday items.
- The ground floor also houses our bike storage facility. This is where we keep our fold-up bikes, available for our residents to use anytime to get around town – free of charge.
- All the other facilities you would expect from high-quality student accommodation, such as laundry rooms, fitness rooms, and a 24/7 support team.
If you’re interested in what makes safe accommodation, check out our handy guide on choosing safe student accommodation.
Universities near Hoxton
Our Hoxton student accommodation is ideally located as a convenient base for many of the London universities. It takes around half an hour to walk to many universities, such as the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Coventry University London, York St John London, and Newcastle University London.
Our Hoxton student accommodation is also near Old Street tube station, which is on the Northern line and can connect you to Kings Cross for the following universities:
- Central Saint Martins
- Royal Veterinary College
- University College London
- King’s College London
A few more stops on the tube bring you very close to many of London’s major universities and colleges:
Things to do in Hoxton
There are plenty of things to do in Hoxton and its neighbouring areas. Shoreditch, Brick Lane, and Spitalfields Market are all within a mile of our student accommodation, so there are plenty of popular bars, clubs, restaurants, gig venues and more.
Hoxton and Shoreditch are the heartlands of the capital’s designer creativity, with cutting-edge galleries, great clubbing and live music, slick restaurants and exuberant fashion and interiors stores. The area is renowned for its artisan coffee shops, and the walls in this part of East London are adorned with the works of Banksy and other creative graffiti artists. There is so much to do as a student in Hoxton.
For more ideas on what you can do, see our guide on things to do in Hoxton and the surrounding area.
Local amenities in Hoxton
While there are plenty of fun and exciting activities to do as a student in Hoxton, it is also essential to know your local amenities for necessities. Hoxton is a lively area with everything you need, so there are no problems finding things like supermarkets, cash points, pharmacies, gyms, and laundrettes.
When you first arrive, take some time to explore the area to scope out where your new favourite coffee spot is, who does the best late-night takeaway, and which shop has that comfort food you can’t live without.
When you arrive in London, one of the first things you should do is find your nearest GP and register with them. This means you can see the doctor and get any prescriptions or treatments needed in the city.
For peace of mind, the UK capital is deemed one of the safest cities for students to live in, but if you have any concerns, check out our guide to staying safe in London.
Hoxton Transport Links
Located in thriving East London, our Hoxton location is excellent for transportation links. There are frequent daily and night buses from a bus stop outside our Hoxton accommodation on East Road, and Old Street tube station is just a five-minute walk away. It’s on the Northern line, so it’s easy to access London Bridge or Tottenham Court Road in central London.
Hoxton station is a brisk ten-minute walk and connects you to the overground into north and east London like Dalston, Hackney, and Stratford.
You can catch a bus or walk down to Shoreditch High Street for the infamous Brick Lane for thrifting, Box Park for delicious food and great music, or a little further afield, Spitalfields Market. Next to Spitalfields is Liverpool Street Station, a vast terminal station with links to the London Overground, underground lines: Circle, Hammersmith, City, and Central, and trains to Essex. This is one of the best-connected spots in London, and you’re less than an hour away from anywhere you want to be!
Still not sure if Hoxton is the right place for you? Check out our guide on university specialisms to help you decide which institution is the best for your studies. It may turn out that one of our other London student accommodations is meant for you instead.
Given the current climate, ensuring all of our accommodation is clean and hygienic is paramount. We are doing everything we can to keep it safe for our residents. Several safety procedures have been put in place, including:
- Increased cleaning frequency in all properties.
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations at all high-traffic touch points within properties, including reception, lift lobbies and high-use communal doors.
- Decontamination qualified cleaning operatives on-site seven days a week to manage any potential positive COVID-19 infections.
- Enhanced cleaning products with higher concentration viricidal disinfectants to ensure all surfaces are kept Coronavirus free.
To learn more about how we’re committed to supporting our residents during this time, please read our Coronavirus FAQ.